28.2.17 Numeracy

Find your favourite Multiplication game online, play for at least 15 minutes and then share with us which site you found that you liked the most and why! Let’s try and build a bank of games for all to play.

16 thoughts on “28.2.17 Numeracy”

1. I went on a site called multiplication.com and found this game called ‘Knock Down Multiplication’. I really liked this game because it is like ‘Angry Birds’ but instead of hitting the pigs with birds you have to hit boxes off platforms. I got to level 4 in this game. Level 4 is all about skill!

Here is the link to try it out yourself!

—————————————————————–
    http://www.multiplication.com/games/play/knock-down-
    multiplication
    —————————————————————–

Here is the link to the website with ‘Knock Down Multiplication’ and other games such as ‘Granny Prix’.
    —————————————————————–
    http://www.multiplication.com/games/all-games
    —————————————————————–
    I hope that you will all enjoy playing these games!!!

2. The website I used was coolmath4kids.the reason I like it because u have to race the timer.

3. My favourite multiplication game is ‘hit the button’. I like it because it gives me quick fire questions and it has a timer. It is good fun to play 😃

4. A loved playing a game called multiplication monster and the website it is on mathplayground and you get to choose between
    your 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 times tables.They give about 10 question and with no time limit but i played it with a times and my fastest was 20 seconds

5. My maths game was maths practice l liked this one because it has lots of questions at your ability and it had a timer which could tell you how long you are taking.😜

6. The game that I liked was on the site mathsplaygroung.com and the game was candy challenge pro. I liked this game because it was a problem solving game while I was using all of my math skills.

7. I found my favorite math game on Free Multiplication Math Games|Multiplication.com and my favorite game was Granny Prix.

8. the website I went on was cool maths and my favourite game was the addition and subtraction games 😉 😀

9. I liked playing hit the button multiplication game because it helped me practice all my times tables. It was against the clock so I had to answer quickly.

10. I liked grand prix multiplication because you get multiplication sums and if u answer them correct your car speeds up and u could win and I played maths 4 kids. (I came 2nd place)

11. I used the website top mark and my favourite game was hit the button because u where timed to hit the button with the right answer on it.