Week Beginning 18/05/20

Hello Room 4,

I hope that you and your families are doing well.  I think of you all everyday and wonder how you are doing.  Last week I asked you to write me a letter and share some of your news with me.  I want to say a big thank you to Riley who wrote me a wonderful letter filling me in on all his news.  It made me so happy to hear from him and I cannot wait to write back to him this week.  I’d be delighted to hear from more of you this week.

A huge well done to Lea for her work on Sumdog last week!  She had the most correct answers overall and she spent the most time on Sumdog.  She has been rewarded with 200 coins.  I wonder who will get the 200 coins reward this week?

Our class is part of the NLC Sumdog competition which started last Friday.  We always do really well on at the NLC competitions because we work as a team and we can still do this even though you are at home.  All you have to do is spend at least 20 minutes playing games on Sumdog each day.  There are a lot of sums to answer but remember it’s not about the how many sums you answer it’s about the accuracy of what you answer, so take your time. Come on Room 4 let’s see how well we can do!  I will be on Sumdog every day this week at 1 o’clock if anyone wants to play me.

Here are your tasks for this week.

Spelling Week Beginning 18.5.20

Literacy Week Beginning 18.5.20

Numeracy Week Beginning 18.5.20

Stay well and stay safe.

Love from,

Miss Richardson

Family – Weights-and-Measures-Scavenger Hunt

P4 Worksheets-

P4- Addition    P4- Subtraction   P4- Multiplication    P4- Division

P5 Worksheets-

P5- add&sub    P5- Multiplication    P5- Division    P5- Fractions

P6 Worksheets-

P6- addition & Subtraction    P6- Long Multiplication     P6- Division    P6 – Fractions     Fractions Decimals Percentages Equivalents Activity Sheet

P7 worksheets-

P7 Revision of the Four Operations     Fractions Decimals Percentages Equivalents Activity Sheet      P7- Ratios    P7- Ratios Word    P7 – Length m & cm    P7 – Length m & km