Letter to Room 4

Hello Room 4,

Here are lots of activities, across different subjects, to keep your brains busy and active. It might be a helpful for you to make up your very own timetable using these activities. Try to choose a different subject for each part of the day.  blank-editable-timetable

These activities are only suggestions- if you think of something you’d like to do or learn about then go for it. Remember though, you have worked very hard this year to develop and learn lots of skills in many areas- it is a really good idea to keep practising so that you will remember them when we are all back together at school. There is a saying – ‘If you don’t use it, you lose it!’ 

Each week I will set you differentiated numeracy and literacy tasks through your Studyladder, Sum Dog and Spelling City accounts.  The focus for maths, spelling, writing and topic work will change periodically.

You can post work to me on twitter and glow or email me.  I would love to see how you are doing and I look forward to reading and commenting on your posts.

Love from,

Miss Richardson