Design & Manufacture
- Technology Student – tools, processes, materials, design this site has it all
- BBC Bitesize – Info on materials, product design and production techniques
- A skecth a day – a site by product designer Spencer Nugent
- Designer Techniques – great website if you’re interested in automotive design
- Concept Kicks – online magazine dedicated to all things footwear design
- Technology Supplies – helps with costs of materials
- The Gadget Show – helps with product evaluation
- Stelton – one of Denmark’s best-know design brands
- Product Tank – Award winning & real life product designer (with great video tutorials)
- Jimmy DiResta – a New York-based designer, artist and video producer.
- Frank Makes – Frank’s interests are in architecture at a small scale expressed through woodworking and film making.
- Nick Chubb – Nick is a Lead Industrial Designer at IDC in London, designing consumer products and medical devices for some of the world’s leading brands.
- BBC Bitesize – Info on graphic design, sketching and technology
- ID Sketching – Blog by product & graphic designers
- 3-D Made Easy – great website with lots of CAD software tutorials
- Find that logo – search engine for logo’s
- Dansky – Daniel White is a designer who loves to share his experience and help aspiring creatives to develop their skills.