Qualities and Skills
There will be a magnitude of skills and qualities that pupils will be given the chance to express and develop throughout the project. These include:
- Positive Attitudes
The Educational Experience
Being involved in this programme, pupils have the opportunity to:
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Become leaders in their own learning
- Take responsibility for themselves and others
- Develop their communication skills through; committee meetings, fundraising events, contacting the Malawian school and their general involvement in the project.
- Build relationships with peers and members of the community
- Develop a sense of ownership
- Cultivate an inclusive ethos
- Set targets and maximise efforts to reach each target
- Work within a motivating environment
And lastly, our pupils will have the opportunity make a change in someone else’s life by helping to develop a safe, healthy and educational experience at school.