Sacred Heart Primary

My Room 14 Lovelies 🥰

Good morning Room 14 🥰

I can’t quite believe today is our last day of primary 6. The year has gone by with the blink of an eye 👁.. I know it’s not the end to our year that we would have hoped but I have been so grateful to be able to catch up with some of you through emails and teams.

Looking back on our Primary 6 journey I remember all the laughs and fun we had whilst learning about lots of new and exciting things. It really was an incredible first few months to our year.

If the coronavirus has taught us anything it is that we have to enjoy our time together, look out for each other and be kind always which I know you all are every minute of every day.

I know most of you have received your teacher for next year and I appreciate the lovely emails I have received expressing your happiness. I am super excited to continue on our journey in Room 16 💕

I know you will all make fantastic senior pupils and will be very successful in your final year at Sacred Heart Primary. Well done to every single one of you for a fantastic year and thank you for making me smile each day.

I hope you all have a wonderful summer holiday, relax, enjoy time with your family and come back in August well rested and ready to take on P7💪

This certainly isn’t a goodbye but simply a “see you later”.

Remember to keep an eye on your emails today for a small surprise 👁 😘

Sending lots of love and well wishes,

Miss Rossetti 👩🏽💕❤️ Xxx