Sacred Heart Primary

Tuesday

Good morning room 9!  I hope you are well.  I’ve sent coins to the children who were participating in this week’s Sumdog challenge.  Well done and keep working hard! Studdyladder is still up and running too so remember to spend a little bit of time on that too.

We have a TEAMS chat today at 12 for anyone who would like to join.  Check your emails for the invitation.

Today, all I’d like you to do is tell me one positive thing that’s happened as a result of lockdown.  It’s so important to always try to make the best out of what we have.  For me, it’s been having time to do things I enjoy even more.  I’ve been reading more, exercising every day, completing little jobs around the house I usually kept putting off due to not having enough time.  I’m so grateful for technology too so I can still see and talk to my friends and family.  Have you enjoyed spending more time with your families?

I can’t wait to hear from you later.  Have a wonderful day.