Sacred Heart Primary

Room 11

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well and are managing to keep going with some of your school tasks. We love to hear from you and see what you have been up to at home so try to keep in touch. Hopefully we will see you all again sometime soon! Here are your tasks for the week. Give them a go if you can. Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning to display our thoughts through poetry.
Boys and girls, this week is very exciting for us teachers. We are starting to plan for you all coming back to school in August. We are even allowed back into school (as long as we stay apart from each other) to get things ready. It made me think a lot about going back to school, the things I’m looking forward to and maybe the things I’m a little concerned or wondering about as we know it is going to be a bit different. I put all my thoughts into the acrostic poem below. Try your own acrostic poem using “Back To School” as your letters and share them with me!

Art
LI – We are learning to use shade and tone.
Lately we have had some pretty awful rain and it made me wonder if there was any art that we could do which had something to do with rain but that focused on the skills we had been working on in class. I found this image of an umbrella which I loved because it also had the rainbow colours ( the rainbow is a symbol of hope). Give this one a try if you can. Take your time and remember to keep building up the colour from lightest to darkest. I’d love to see what you come up with!