Sacred Heart Primary

Room 10

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all well and keeping busy at home. I know I am, although I am also pretty fed up sometimes. Try some of your tasks below if you have some time. Hope to see you all soon! Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning to talk through our feelings with our family members.
Boys and girls, we have now been staying safe at home for a really long time. I am sure you have all had lots of fun at home but it has also probably been quite tricky sometimes too. It is important that when we are finding things hard, we talk to someone we trust about it. This week I am giving you a task which will allow you to talk to an adult in your family.
Choose an adult at home to interview you and that you can interview and as you complete your interviews you can talk about your answers!

RE
LI – We are learning about Saint Columba.
Tomorrow we celebrate the feast of Saint Columba. Many of you may have heard of this saint but will not be very familiar with who he was. Have a little look at the PowerPoint below and try to familiarise yourself with him. Can you use the map below to find out where in Scotland he spent many years?

cfe-re-143-st-columba-powerpoint (1)