Sacred Heart Primary

Room 11

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all feeling great and enjoying the sunshine when you can. It’s a bit too hot for me but I am having lots of ice lollies to help keep me cool! Here are your tasks for the week. Have a go if you can. The art task is cool and definitely one I am going to try with my boys! Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning about our relationships with others.
We have been out of school for quite a while now and most of you will not have seen your friends for a long time. Things will be a little different when you come back to school in August but just like every year, you may be in a class with some new or different people. I want you to try the activity below which asks you to think about what you want in a new friend.

Art
LI – We are creating sculptures using ice.
I thought that since it is so hot outside, we might have a little fun with ice. This week I’d like you to create an ice sculpture. You can use ice cube trays, colouring sand or cake moulds, anything which will give you nice shapes. Pop things in the ice and try to create some fabulous ice art. See the pictures below for some ideas. I’d love to see pictures of your creations!