Sacred Heart Primary

Thursday

Good morning Room 9.  I hope you’re having a wonderful week and enjoying the lovely weather.  Here’s another video about sun safety, this one focuses on sunburn. If you’ve ever had sunburn before you’ll know it can be very sore but the good news is we can stop it.  I’d love to see your pictures of you playing safely in the sun, wearing your hats and putting on your sun cream.  You can email me your pictures to gw14mackinnoncatherine@glow.sch.uk

I really would love to see them and I’ll re-post them on the blog for you.

If you’re playing outside, why not give this scavenger hunt a go?  You could fill it out using things from inside and outside the house and I’d love to see them when they’re done.

Everyone should have received their Education City logins yesterday. Please log on and just have a look about.  Please let me know your first thoughts.

I’m just about to check Sumdog to give out coins as rewards for everyone who was on yesterday, so keep an eye out for that.

I loved reading the first 5 chapters of The Ickabog yesterday.  It’s so different to Harry Potter.  But it’s also put me in the mood to start reading all my Harry Potter books again.  I’d love to hear what you’ve been doing during Lockdown in your spare time.