Sacred Heart Primary

Wednesday

Good morning everyone.  I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day.  Please make sure you can your sun cream on and wear a hat if you have one.  Here’s a little video about sun safety.  Please let me know when you’ve watched it and what you will do to stay safe in the sun to become a sun safe superstar.

Once you’ve watched the video, why don’t you head over to https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/ and log in to our class login using

username – room nine

password – room9

and choose a book to read.  Which one did you go for?  Certain books can be read to you.  All the Traditional Tales have that option if you choose them from the series search bar.

I’m also working on setting up Education City for you today so keep an eye out for a message with your personal log in later at some point.

I’ll be logging onto Sumdog too and sending out coins for everyone who did some work yesterday.

When I’m finished working today I can’t wait to get started reading J.K. Rowling’s new book The Ickabog.  I can’t wait to see where her imagination has taken her now.  I’ll let you know my thoughts tomorrow.