Sacred Heart Primary

Room 6

Good Morning Room 6. I hope you are all well today. I am missing you all lots and wishing we could be outside in the playground bee spotting together! Stay safe and smiling everyone. Get in touch if you can! We love to hear from you! Mrs Frew xxx

Science
LI – We are learning about bees.
Last week I asked you to have a look at the life cycle of a bee. Did any of you manage to try it out? Did you watch the video? What did you think about it?
This week I have found a lovely information and activity pack called “Save Our Bees”. Try to look through it with an adult. It has lots of very interesting information. If you can, try out one of the activities or even just post a comment below telling me something new you have learned about bees.

Save Our Bees

RE
LI – We are learning about honouring Mary during the month of May.
During the month of May we often pray the rosary. This week I would like you to try and make your own set of rosary beads. Maybe using pasta or bottle tops, raisins, anything you have at home that you can string. When you have made your beads, try to say a decade of the rosary with someone at home.