Sacred Heart Primary

Room 11

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well and have survived the rainy weekend indoors. Hopefully the weather will brighten up soon. I am missing you all lots and look forward to when we can get back together again and do some amazing learning together. Have a go at the activities below! Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are strengthening our relationships with others.
I have asked you to try out the conversation starters with your family over the past couple of weeks. This week I’d like to know how you have been getting on with this. So…start a conversation with me! Comment below telling me if you have found out some new things or funny stories about your family members. You can even try some of the conversation starters with me if you want. I look forward to hearing from you!

Art
LI – I can use paper craft to create an effective piece of art.
Boys and girls, we have been seeing some fantastic rainbow art recently. Why not try this rainbow flower out and give it to someone you love! Its simple but effective. Remember if you don’t have coloured paper you can colour in the paper.