Sacred Heart Primary

Home Learning Wednesday 20th May 2020

Good morning Room 14, half way through the week already! 😊 I am really looking forward to hearing from you all tomorrow during our meetings. Please remember to check your emails to see what time you have on your invite. You will either be 1pm, 2pm or 3pm.

Your Sumdog and Study Ladder challenges are still live until Friday. There are lots of tasks that you can complete that will help with your numeracy skills, spelling and reading. Remember these aren’t all you are limited to. There are lots of e-books online and if there are any tasks on the other class blogs you would like to try feel free to do that also.

Today Mr Sunshine is back β˜€οΈ so your tasks for today are all based outside! πŸ˜ƒ

Here are lots of outdoor tasks for you to complete either on a nature walk or in your back garden. They focus on numeracy skills and art!

I hope you enjoy and please remember to send me some pictures of the things you do!

Have a great day.

Miss Rossetti πŸ’“