Sacred Heart Primary

Room 2 – Week beginning Tuesday 12th May 2020

Hello Primary 1’s and 2’s

I hope you are all safe and well – I am missing you all very much.

I have set out some tasks for you for this 4 day week, starting today. Your new spelling words and sounds are available on studyladder as always for you to practise. I have also attached some activities to our SharePoint on Glow – try to check this as often as you can for ideas.

I have also set up some new tasks and challenges on Sumdog for this week, be sure to try your best and earn some golden coins!

For our topic – the farm – I would like you to research farms in Scotland and see if there are any near you. I have attached some activities to glow for you to print or do online. I want you to create your own farm and give it a fancy name. You can cut and stick the animals and make it as colourful and creative as possible.

For our RE and Health and Wellbeing, I would like us to continue building our acts of kindness. Remember- no act of kindness is too small. Try and carry out as many acts of kindness as you can this week and send me photos. I will create a collage to show of our excellent acts for twitter.

I would really like to hear from you all through twitter and glow, so please feel free to send me a message and some photos of your work and all the things you have been up to at home. I know you must all be growing up so quickly and I would love to see all the new skills you have learned.

Miss. Taggart