Sacred Heart Primary

Room 11 – Hello and welcome to a new week! Love Mrs Frew xxx

Good Morning everyone! I am missing you all very much and I hope you are all making some lovely family memories during this time. I know it wont always be easy! My boys are finding it a little bit hard to share and play nicely some days. Remember it’s ok to take some alone time for yourself and try to give the adults in your house a wee 5 minutes of alone time too sometimes! Everyone needs to recharge. Try out some of the tasks below. Art can be very calming. I have been painting at home. Love Mrs Frew xxx

Health and Wellbeing
LI – We are learning about Internet Safety.
It is important to make sure we have strong passwords to protect us when we are online. Try the worksheet below to create strong passwords for the children. Remember they have to be memorable!

Perfect Password Worksheet

Art
LI – We are learning to use complimentary colours.

Since we are lucky enough to have the sunshine back this week, I thought it would be good to create some sunshine art using complimentary colours. These are colours which are opposite each other on the colour wheel. Try to create a sunshine like the one below using complimentary colours.