Last post

Hope Ellie had a good birthday, it took until then before Robbie reminded us.
Lots of red faces today in the sun, thank you to the one parent for the after sun which we will replace later👍
Lots of chocolate has been purchased but I am not sure how much will arrive in Chapelhall 🍫
Another fabulous stay in the Stuart House Hotel. I can not thank the owners enough or recommend them highly enough. They have looked after all of us so well and so happily.
Allie our faithful bus driver has again been super and so patient and obliging.
I have assisted the stuffing (oops sorry packing) of about 16-18 cases and bags tonight. Sorry for the disarray😀
Early rise at 6.30 tomorrow for breakfast at 7.30. Plan to be on the road at 8.30/45 with a very tired group of children who might sleep all the way🤞
Sorry about the lack of photos here. Night Night all.

One thought on “Last post”

1. Hope you all had a great day at Flamingoland yesterday. It was nice to see all the photos. Enjoy your time at St James Park Reece, I’m sure you will. Looking forward to seeing you tonight and Ethan’s looking forward to seeing what you’ve got him for his birthday lol. Safe journey and enjoy the rest of the day 😊