HT Message

My name is Suzanne Brown and I am VERY proud to be the Head Teacher at Chapelhall Primary School. I have been the Head Teacher at Chapelhall Primary School since 12th August 2010.

After successfully completing my Batchelor of Education Degree at Jordanhill College of Education in 1992, I have worked as a teacher first for 6 years with East Dunbartonshire Council and then with Falkirk Council for 12 years. I completed a Post Graduate Certificate in Educational Computing in 2004 and was very proud to achieve my Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership and Management – SQH (Scottish Qualification for Headship) Award in 2009.

Chapelhall Primary School is a wonderful school to work in. There is a real ethos of teamwork and a determination by everyone to provide an excellent education for our pupils. Our attainment in reading, writing and maths is very good. This is due to the hard work and commitment of staff, parents and pupils; the ethos of success and achievement and the very high quality of learning and teaching within the school. We have a very effective relationship with St Aloysius Primary School and Honeywell Nursery and enjoy a number of shared events throughout the year. We also have very effective relationships with our Parent Council who are very enthusiastic in supporting the school in a wide variety of ways including organising special events and fundraising activities.

Our staff are now sharing pupils’ learning through Twitter, emailing their Shared Planning Sheets . We also hope you find these useful in supporting your child at home. Follow us on @chapelhallPS

If you have any spare time then why not consider volunteering with us? Once successfully completing a PVG check then you can help us in a million ways:)  You could help with our allotment, visits to the library, support school outings, help with infant toothbrushing, reading with pupils, supporting after school or lunchtime clubs. The list is endless! Pop into school or email for further information.

Regards

Mrs Suzanne Brown

If you wish to contact me directly please call the school or email