8 thoughts on “…”

1. Love the pictures. Hope you enjoyed your dinner and a great night at bowling Madison love mum xxxx

2. Looks like you all had a fab day! Can’t see you lee, are you hiding so I can’t see you in rides lol x

3. Looks great fun Cameron, we’re all missing you, can’t wait to see you tomorrow xx

4. Great photos again. Thanks for keeping us updated all week.

Have a great night at the bowling everyone.

See you tomorrow Amy xx

5. Hi natalie & my other daughter demi, looks like you are both having fun at flamingoland hope your height wasn’t too much of an issue getting on any of the rides! Have fun at the bowling & get a strike for me love mum,dad,Nicole & Brodie oh & Harley xxx

6. Hi, everybody!
    It looks like you all had a fab time at Flamingoland. Isn’t it a great experience to be away with all of your friends? I had a great time when I went the first year. I was even on the Pterodactyl in Flamingoland and was terrified, swaying about in the wind!! Looking forward to seeing you all when you get back to school. Safe journey home – the school has been quiet without you.
    Love, Miss Bryce xx