Pop Up Cards

Today we are starting our new topic about pop up cards.  Some of us already know some things about making pop up cards.

Here are some of the things we know:

Max: When you open a page something pops up.

Hannah: You can sometimes fold a piece of paper into zig zags to make it pop up.

Lewis – You can make a pop up card by getting two long thin strips of paper and folding them left and right.  When you glue them together you can make them pop up.

Lorna – To make something pop out from a card you can make a paper spring.

We will show you some pictures of our pop up cards as we make them.

9 thoughts on “Pop Up Cards”

1. I cant wait to start making pop up cards in class I don’t know how to make them yet so I’ll give it a try in class

2. I am really looking forward to seeing the cards you make. I used to love making pop up cards when I was at school.

3. I can’t wait until we start our new topic pop up cards.what I all ready know:you fold your 2 pieces of paper left and right.
    Sometimes when you open the cards things pop up on you and give you a fright!!

Carmen McGowan

4. I can’t wait until we start our new topic pop up cards. I found it easy to make the first part of the box card but I found it hard to make the box part of it. I think we will do really good at the moth card.

Carmen McGowan MERRY CHRISTMAS P4/5

5. Wow Primary 4/5, I am so impressed with your pop-up cards, You will need to bring a couple over to me to look at, I can’t wait to see them.

Fabulous work Primary 4/5, well done.