Knights and castles

In primary 4 this week we have started our new topic Knights and castles. We have made lots of things to decorate our class to make it look like a castle. We have made shields, a drawbridge, a chandelier and torches. We have also researched different castles in Scotland and made a timeline of when these were built.

We are really looking forward to our visit to Stirling castle!

Primary 4 and Miss O’Neil 🙂

8 thoughts on “Knights and castles”

1. I really like learning about knights and castles its realy fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰

2. Knights and castles sound like a great subject. You’ll have lots and lots of fun, making and learning about them.
    Stirling Castle is a great Castle to visit. Lots of history and great views from the castle walls.
    Enjoy P4 boys and girls 👍😀

3. I am really enjoying our topic of Knights and castles and I can’t wait to go to Stiling castle.

4. I can’t wait to go to Stirling castle. I think it will be so much great fun. I’m enjoying our new topic.

5. This topic has been the best so far 🤗😂
    Because it has fighting in it and because it has armour and weapons in it.