So far this week in literacy we have been reading our novels and doing some characterisation on our main characters. We have also done some summarising of chapters in our book. We are all enjoying our novels and looking forward to finding out what happens in the end.

Miss O’Neil and primary 4 🙂

6 thoughts on “Literacy”

1. I am really really exited about the 1980s art I hope the parents will really really enjoy the show i think that our art is really good. I can’t wait till the show it will be really good.

2. I love being in primary 4 doing our 80s topic. I am loving the 80s music and my favourite song is Footloose. I love doing the art work like the roller skate’s and boombox’s.Can’t wait for our show!!!!!!

3. I love reading the magic carpet slippers. My favourite character is Mr.Sloggett because he is funny and has the magic carpet slippers.

4. I hope Callum is keeping up in his reading as much as at home. Well done P4 keep up to date on your novels. :}