1980’s artwork

In Primary 4 we have been working on our 1980’s artwork to be displayed in the hall for everyone to see. We were able to use our drawing skills, painting and colouring and we even used GLITTER!!

We drew roller skates, boom boxes and pac man. These were all things popular in the 80’s. We loved looking at all the pictures online to get some good ideas for our own drawings. We managed to incorporate CD’s into our artwork which will hopefully make it stand out!

Miss O’Neil and Primary 4

WE LOVE THE 80’S!!

16 thoughts on “1980’s artwork”

1. Wow P4 this artwork is fantastic. I can’t wait to see it on display. I am loving hearing all about your 80s work and am looking forward to the show!

2. I started chryston primary school in 1981. Hope your concert brings back memories. Your art work is awesome. Keep up your good work.

3. I love doing my 80s topic when we are talking about the wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana and when we are doing our art work. It was good listening to the 80s music we are learning for our show.
    My favourite song is footloose.

4. Fantastic colourful artwork p4! It was definitely fun in the 1980’s. Can’t wait to see the show in a couple of weeks 🙂

5. My son has soooo enjoyed this topic. Hes been singing all the songs that yous are leaning for the concert. Even teaching me the correct lyrics to the songs lol. Cant wait to seen yous all in action. Keep up the good work P4

6. Love your artwork P4! Josh really enjoyed it. You must have had so much fun learning all about the 80’s over the last few months. It was my favourite era! Can’t wait for the show.

7. I enjoyed learning about the 1980’s. I made a CD and a Mobile Phone, the phones from the 1980’s were very big!