At Skelmorlie Primary School and Early Years Class, we will provide our children with the highest quality education within a nurturing and safe environment. We will provide a positive culture where everyone has ownership of their learning, show respect for each other and value one another as individuals.
We will do this by –
- Providing stimulating, creative and relevant learning experiences showing continuity, progression and challenge for all learners.
- Promoting high standards and expectations to ensure all pupils achieve their potential.
- Working with the local, national and global initiatives in order to strengthen our awareness and responsibility to the wider world.
- Creating opportunities for staff and pupils to lead learning and take on responsibility.
- Promoting social inclusion and diversity in an environment where everyone is made to feel safe and welcome.
- Ensure an appropriate leadership and management skills are in place for the school to operate effectively, making the best use of accommodation and resources.
Underpinning our values and aims are our school values –