Work from Home Information

We’ve done it before… We can do it again!

What is expected?

I will post a timetable which will include all of the information that you will be required to know. I have tried to make it as user-friendly as possible, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask me. These are times where I expect you to join me and the rest of the class or group for an online check in and often lessons. It is really important that you follow this to ensure that you are continuing to progress in your learning. You will receive an email with a link to VSCENE, which will allow you to join in the live sessions. If for whatever reason you don’t receive an email, all of the links are on the blog for each session.

We will have a meeting on Vscene each morning at 10am to allow me to complete a register and ensure that you are all happy with the tasks provided for the day.

Timetable and Blog

As well as online live sessions, you will also have tasks outlined to you on the blog below for each day. These are activities that you have to complete when you are not on a live lesson, this will often be a follow up from what we have been discussing on VSCENE. It is important that you complete the tasks that I have set and DO NOT pick random pages from your booklet to do as this will make it difficult to track your learning and support you.

What do I do with my work?

You have a Comprehension booklet, Grammar Booklet and a Numeracy Booklet. A lot of your tasks will be included in your group booklet and I will make it clear which tasks you have to complete on each day. You also have a Literacy (lined) jotter and a Numeracy (squared) jotter to complete tasks in. Once you have completed your tasks, please upload them to your individual work folder to allow me to track and assess your completed work.

Click Here to Upload Your Work 
Password: P7

How do I contact Miss Dobson?

You are all able to contact me via email (gw17dobsonemma@ea.n-ayrshire.sch.uk). I will reply to emails as soon as possible during school hours. Please be aware that any emails sent over the weekend will not be replied to until Monday morning.

Thanks,
Miss D x