Little Troopers and Forces Families Support

Here are some of our pupils working on transitions with one of our Forces Families Support PSA …

What parents past and present think…

Good afternoon

I would just like to say thank you to yourself and all the staff at Hythehill Primary. You have made both of my children feel so welcome in your school and I know they will miss you all. They settled so quickly last year when they arrived and haven’t looked back.

From a parents view point, Hythehill Primary is an amazing school and that’s down to everyone who work there. I can not thank you enough for everything you have done for my children. Making them feel part of the school, all the hard work throughout Covid to the children coming back after summer.

The transition packs that you do for children leaving to another school is fantastic. Both Peter and Jessica have raved about it over the weeks telling me everything they have been doing. I have never came across this in another school and think what you have put in place sets your school above others. It has helped them be prepared to move to our new home.

I wish you all the best for the future. Thank you again.

Kindest

Sonya Rowan