PE with Miss McNab

P1-3 Dance -MONDAY

The following link takes you to a clip of 10 different songs and dances.

Each day throughout the week (and the weekend if you like) try to do at least 2 different dances. If you want to challenge yourself even more then try all 10 dances in a row. That will definitely get your heart pumping faster, get you warm and help to keep you fit.

Extension tasks:

1. Why not choose a song and make up our own routine and perform it to an audience.
  2. If these are too easy then have a go at the P4-7 dance routine (cheerleaders you should mange this).

Let me know how you get on.  🙂 @MissMcnab2020

P4-7 Dance- MONDAY

The following link will take you to a hip hop dance workout routine. This will definitely get you hot and sweaty!And should be lots of fun. Take it move by move. Practice the first move until you are confident with it then add the next one and so on.  You have all week to see if you can smash the whole routine.

The lady with the blue shirt around her waist does the easier options of moves so if you are struggling then follow her and don’t worry. Its all about trying, having fun and moving! Get your adults and siblings involved too….if you can.

At the end of the video there is a wee workout out and cool down, why not try that every day to help improve your stamina and strength.

Extension task:

1. When you have learnt the routine why not do it everyday to get a sweat on?
  2. Why not try making up your own routine? You could film it and send it to me to share and others can give it a go.

Let me know how you get on. 🙂 @MissMcnab2020

Hip Hop Dance Routine

“WHERE AM I?” CHALLENGE
13TH MAY 2020
LOCATION: MORRISTON RUNNING TRACK

“Where am I?”  Weekly challenge – 13th MAY

FROM A LITTLE ACORN GROWS A MIGHTY OAK