Alves Primary School

Alves is ACE

Welcome!

As this is my first ever blog, I would like to welcome you to our new school website. I am very excited about our new site as it will improve communication with everyone in the Alves community. Our old website wasn’t as user friendly as we hoped. Maintenance of the site wasn’t straight forward and didn’t allow the pupils and teachers to share the learning from class. It was very time consuming and didn’t have the functionality as desired. Thanks to some hard work by Mr. Campbell we now have this new fantastic website that will allow us to make frequent updates and communicate activities and events instantly. As I train myself to get in the habit of blogging weekly, I intend to use this HT blog to keep parents and carers informed of improvements planned for the school and improvements made. I will share my thoughts of all the fantastic things that happen around the school which parents don’t have the luxury of seeing on a daily basis. I hope to keep you informed about the life around the school and any exciting things that may be happening around the Forres area. I would like to thank Mr. Campbell for creating this new website and for dragging me into the 21st century. Happy blogging!

I am a blogger. Yeah!

Mr. McLeman