Book fairies💫⭐️

ln the World Book Day assembly  Mrs  Mitchell said there are going to be book fairies and  they are going to hide some books around  the  village.  If we can find some you can read it and on the back of the book  you have to write your name and the date when you found it😍.

World book day

For World Book Day some people dressed up as their favourite character from one of their favourite books. There were some amazing outfits! I dressed up as a dog called Holly from The Door Step Puppy. It was really fun dressing up and we had a World Book Day assembly as well. I hope you had a wonderful time at World Book Day because I did!

A mining trip

Last week me and my class went to the mining museum, it was really fun.  We had an ex miner showing us around the museum.  It was so cool . After break we had another look around and that was even cooler. After that it was lunch and then we had to go back but we could always come back. 

Maths

2+2=4   3+3=6.   6+6=12.  4+4=8.  💯 +💯=200👍 I like doing sums because it helps me learn all of my numbers. My favourite sums are adding ones.  We like practicing sums together in class.