In the warm, supportive faith community of St Ninian’s Primary School we ‘teach with love and learn with pride’, challenging our children to be the very best they can be by developing and applying skills for learning, life and work in Inverclyde and beyond enabling them to serve The Common Good.
The school community models our values of Respect, Kindness, Inclusion and Resilience.
- We aim to foster the Catholic character of the school through promotion of the Gospel values.
- To provide the highest quality learning activities which enhance every child’s potential
- Encourage personal excellence and strive to maintain the highest possible levels of achievement and attainment
- Provide a happy, secure, welcoming environment where partnership working will enhance children’s learning experiences and promote wellbeing and respect
- To value and empower all members of our school community
- Foster high quality leadership at all levels