UoD Edushare is designed to act as the central hub that pulls in the professional thoughts, ideas and writings of our teacher education students. We are keen to nurture and support a collaborative and collegiate learning culture in both the physical and digital domains of the School of Education and our collective exploration of digital spaces such as this will help inform our thinking and understanding about their effective use.
You and your teacher education peers (and lecturers should they so wish) can choose which of their posts to share on this site by simply registering here and then by categorising any current or future posts with edushare. Any posts categorised in this way will then appear on this site.
This has great potential to help us all learn and it can also develop your digital literacy skills and your pedagogical understanding of how a similar strategy could be used within a school setting.
How to Join In
- You need a publicly accessible blog.
- If you set your blog ePortfolio up at UoD then you will have the uodedushare category built in to it.
- If you have your own blog and want to syndicate to uodedushare then create the the uodedushare category in your own blog.
- Make a post you want to share or find an old one. Select the category uodedushare before publishing your post.
- Once your post is published fill in the form below.
We add your blog to our system and all future posts that are categorised in this way will be automatically added here.