Why is my reflective blog important?

To become the best teacher that you could possible be – it is important to constantly evaluate your own skills and to be able to reflect on your weaknesses. By reflecting on my skills within digital technology, I am identifying areas of strength and weakness in order to improve on both areas in the hope of making my classroom an active learning environment – and also in the hope of helping my class become more digitally able and digitally literate.

I hope you will enjoy reading my reflections as you follow me on my journey to self improvement.

Talk soon,
Sean

3 thoughts on “Why is my reflective blog important?”

1. Dear Sean,

Looking forward to reading more of your blog postings. I discovered your site on the Glow Scotland. ‘Stop! It’s Yammer Time!!’ was the post title that caught my eye!

I’m a PGDE student at Dundee. About to start my own teaching blogging journey.

1. Dear Andrew,

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed my blog posts. It’s always lovely to hear from a fellow student teacher.
      I hope when you have started blogging you will send me a link so I can follow your blogging journey!

Best of luck,
      Sean

2. Dear Jean,

Thank you for your kind comment. I didn’t hire a developer to create my blog, it was all done through the module. I’m glad you find it easy on the eyes and I look forward to you visiting again.

Until next time,
    Sean