Some more words from the wanderers themselves…

Lee- My favourite activity was the rock climbing. It was really difficult to do because if you do one wrong move you could fall but you have a rope to keep you safe. I liked working with all my friends, we were a good team.

Brandon- I went on an adventure walk today. We went out walking up a mountain and we got to slide in the mud! I enjoyed teaming up with different people.

Logan – I enjoyed rock climbing today. It was challenging in a way because you had to find different places to put your feet.

Bilal – I liked the Woodland safari. We got to see all the animals that Derek had caught in the trap. You got to see some animal bones and skulls too.

Eryn – My favourite activity to do so far was the kayaking because you get to go in your own kayak and paddle yourself.

Heather – I went tree climbing. I liked jumping off the tree and hanging from the ropes.

Eve – I liked doing skiing today. I kept falling over and it was funny!

Hope – I went gorge walking today. I liked how you got to dive into the water. It was freezing!

Fraya – I liked doing coasteering the best. I liked climbing across the rocks and jumping into the water.

Kiera – My favourite so far has been the skiing. It was similar to holding a horse because of the way your hands had to be.