Milngavie Early Years Centre

news for parents

Something to Look Forward With, and A Very Special Story

Good morning everyone.  Hope today is going well.  I’m working in the nursery today and really enjoying the sounds of little people playing.  We have some lovely blog posts today from Elaine and Lisa.  I am definitely going to make Elaine’s  jar and keep it in my kitchen to remind me that some day soon we will all be out seeing one another again, and that I had better keep out of the fridge and biscuit tin or no one will recognise me!

Here is Elaine’s post:

Hi boys and girls! Hope you are all well. I am missing seeing you all in nursery. I thought it would be a nice idea to think of things we are looking forward to when the restrictions have lifted. Here is a picture of an ‘Things to look forward to jar’. My daughter and I are going to make one today too. 
Hope you see you all soon. Elaine xxx
Lisa has also sent us a post which will make you feel good:
Hi boys and girls, today my daughter Rosa wanted to read a story to you all. She loves this one, and hopes that you enjoy it too. 
I hope that you like yourself, because you’re all very special, unique and important to all of the ladies and Josh at the nursery, and we miss you all very much.  
Click the link to see Lisa’s lovely daughter, Rosa, reading the story