- Why do you think a wide shot is used as Bob and Tiny Tim walk up the street?
- What special celebration do you think it is and why? What can you infer from the clip to support your views?
- What time of day do you think this scene is set? Why do you think that?
- Do you think Bob and Tiny Tim are happy or sad as they walk down the street? Why do you think that?
- Compare the colours used outside the house with inside. Do you think they help to set the scene? Why?
- Are Mr Kratchit’s family happy to see him? Why do you think that?
- Does Mrs Kratchit like Mr Scrooge? Why do you think that?
- Do you agree or disagree with her?
- If you were Mr Scrooge, what might you do after seeing the Kratchits at Christmas dinner?
Credit: Laura McEachran @MissLMacDonald