The Lighthouse, Glasgow
Delivered by Made-by (www.made-by.org) on behalf of Zero Waste Scotland
This event is suitable for individuals and companies involved in the design and manufacturing of apparel as well as academic and education professionals interested in the wider issues of clothing and environmental sustainability.
The days training will provide you with an overview of:
- The sustainability issues related to the clothing industry
- The carbon, water and waste hotspots across the clothing lifecycle
- The metrics and tools that have been developed by industry groups and multi-stakeholder organisations.
- The Sustainable Clothing Action Plan Knowledge Hub
- Innovations, processes and practices which have the potential to have a sustainable impact across:
- o Design
- o Raw Materials & Textiles
- o Colouration
Alongside the global case studies you will also hear from our speakers working within Scotland
- Keela Clothing www.keela.co.uk
- Dawn Ellams – alternative denim research case study
For further information and to book onto this event please visit here.