You can bring in a list of posts from another blog or site via RSS. If you are using the block editor you can use the RSS block, if you are using the older classic editor the RSS feed can only go in a Widget in the sidebar or other widget area.
Below we have used the RSS block to show the latest posts from the H5P examples glow blog site.
For glow blogs the RSS feed is just the sites URL with /feed/ at the end of it so this sites would be: https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/glowblogs/embeds/feed/
The display can be customised by using the Blocks more settings to sho the author, date or excerpt. You can also display news from other sites in this example we use the feed from BBC Scotland news on this one we are showing the date & an excerpt:
- Who will start up front for Celtic against Dundee after substitute Adam Idah's two goals against Motherwell?
- Part of the ship – which could date from the 1700s – was washed up on the beach at Sanday.
- MLS clubs Austin FC and Atlanta United are interested in signing Liel Abada, St Mirren want to keep Kwon Hyeok-kyu, plus more.
- The long waits for cancer patients in Scotland and the cost of two new ferries make the front pages.
- The helipad will allow air ambulance crews to quickly transport patients from the Hebridean island.