Framework Home

Learners, and their experiences are at the heart of what we do. Within a digitally enabled learning environment, either online or in a classroom setting we must reflect on our practice and continue to develop and refine our use of technology and digital services that best support our young people. The Features of Highly Effective Digital Learning and Teaching document allows us to reflect on our planning, learning, teaching and assessment approaches.  However, as educators we must be able to develop, refine and integrate digital content, make use of time saving tools, understand how digital can support learners and know how to react, respond and recover from issues that may arise when using technology.

This strand of the framework encourages you to explore your knowledge and understanding of Digitally Enabled Learning Environments and associated pedagogy and identify areas you can target to develop your skills for yourself and consider how you might use these to support learners.

Explore Strand: Pedagogy in a digitally enabled learning in environment

Reflect Online – Complete and Download

You can reflect on your skills and knowledge using the tool below.  Once complete, you can export for your own records

Digital Vision Connections

I can effectively plan and facilitate anytime, anywhere learning.

I can use my digital literacy skills to experiment and create engaging content for my learners

I can use my digital literacy skills to share my knowledge in an innovative and engaging manner..

I can use my digital skills to engage in anytime, anywhere learning activities.

I promote resiliency and offer opportunities for professional learning where needed.

I support staff in the development of anytime, anywhere learning.

I am able to clearly articulate the vision and benefits of digital for all members of the school community.

Has appropriate resources, including hardware, software and infrastructure to utilise anytime, anywhere learning environments and technologies.

Integrate digital technologies across the curriculum.  Staff demonstrate a clear understanding of how digital technology can be used to improve learning.