Framework Home

We have access to wealth of information and data through the digital services that are available to us.  Whether that be via school/local authority systems, cloud storage, personal storage and of course the world wide web, it is important that we are able to effectively find, manage, evaluate and use digital content.

This strand of the framework encourages you to explore your knowledge and understanding of Information and Data Literacy and identify areas you can target to develop your skills for yourself and consider how you might use these to support learners.

Explore Strand: Information and Data Literacy

Reflect Online – Complete and Download

You can reflect on your skills and knowledge using the tool below.  Once complete, you can export for your own records

Digital Vision Connections

I I can effectively plan and facilitate anytime, anywhere learning.

I recognise my role in developing the skills and confidence in my learners to embrace an evolving digital landscape.

I have the knowledge and confidence to use digital tools safely and responsibly.

I can use my digital skills to engage in anytime, anywhere learning activites.

I promote resiliency and offer opportunities for professional learning where needed.

I support staff in the development of anaytime, anywhere learning.

Has a digital technology strategy, and a positive attitude towards digital technology.

Integrate digital technologies across the curriculum.  Staff demonstrate a clear understanding of how digital technology can be used to improve learning.