Framework Home

When we use the internet we either consume, create or communicate. This framework will help you to diagnose, understand and then support learners with their digital needs.

With this information you can use the framework to locate information and resources to support you in planning meaningful Cyber Resilience and Internet Safety learning.

This strand of the framework encourages you to explore your knowledge and understanding of Cyber Resilience and Internet Safety and identify areas you can target to develop your skills for yourself and consider how you might use these to support learners to recognise, react and recover to Cyber Resilience and Internet Safety risk they may encounter while using the Internet consume, create or communicate to on a daily basis.

Explore Strand: Cyber resilience and internet safety

Reflect Online – Complete and Download

You can reflect on your skills and knowledge using the tool below.  Once complete, you can export for your own records

Digital Vision Connections

I have the knowledge and confidence to use digital tools safely and responsibly.

I recognise my role in developing the skills and confidence in my learners to embrace an evolving digital landscape.

I have the resiliency to adapt to new situations and an ever changing digital landscape.

I support staff in my establishment and raise awareness of the risks and employ strategies to deal with these.

Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development around safeguarding and digital technology