Framework Home

Career long professional learning is an iterative process that all educators participate in throughout their career.  Digital too is an ever evolving area and as such it is expected that all educators take time to reflect upon their digital capabilities and how they can integrate them into high quality learning and teaching.  There are many professional learning activities that educators can take part in, but it is important to identify and prioritise what these are on an individual basis.  As educators grow in confidence, educators may wish to share their skills, knowledge and experiences with others via professional enquiry models, digital leadership roles etc

This strand of the framework encourages you to explore your knowledge and understanding of Career long professional learning and leadership and identify areas you can target to develop your skills for yourself and consider how you might use these to support learners.

Explore Strand: Career long professional learning and leadership

Reflect Online – Complete and Download

You can reflect on your skills and knowledge using the tool below.  Once complete, you can export for your own records

Digital Vision Connections

I recognise my role in developing the skills and confidence in my learners to embrace an evolving digital landscape

I have the resiliency to adapt to new situations and an ever changing digital landscape

I promote resiliency and offer opportunities for professional learning where needed.

Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development around digital technology and safeguarding.

Explore Other Strands