Comment Corner:

Welcome to our comment section!

This is a space for you to share your thoughts, questions, and feedback with our community. We encourage respectful and constructive discussions related to our blog posts and topics. Your comments help us build a vibrant and engaged community where ideas are exchanged, and connections are made.

Please feel free to join the conversation and contribute your valuable insights. 🗨️🤝

5 thoughts on “Comment Corner:”

1. Hello, everyone! 🌟 Just a quick note to remind everyone about the purpose of this comment section. It’s a space for us to engage in positive and constructive discussions related to the school and its activities. Feel free to share your thoughts, questions, and experiences. Let’s maintain a respectful and supportive atmosphere as we connect and collaborate here. Together, we can make this comment section a valuable resource for our school community!” 🤝📣🏫

2. Can i ask about p4 homework?? My son hasnt had any and im worried we are missing something?? Logged in to showbie but says he has no classes.

1. Good morning,

In the Staff & Curriculum section of our website, we have listed the new Showbie codes for all classes. If you input the code into Showbie, it will allow you access to the classes homework.

Below is the link to that section of our website.
      https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/glowblogs/corpuschristi/stay-connected-with-showbie-your-homework-and-updates-hub/

Here are the two primary 4 codes.
      P4: 7P9CD
      P4A: D83QE

Select the code of the class your son is in.

Thank you,

Mr Arcari

1. Thank you. I tried p4 code and couldnt get access so tried p4a and have been able to login however my sons teacher is mr archibald and this link is for a miss higneys class. Im confused????

3. Hello, I just wanted to advise any other parents trying to access Showbie for their child’s class homework this year. It appears the codes for P6 and P6a are the other way around so P6: Miss O’Neil class is listed here as P6a code and the code for P6 is actually for P6a class. I can see from other comments that might be the case for some other classes if they have two classes per year I would try both codes it should be one or the other 🙂