STEM Blog

I’m a Scientist – ScotCHEM and the Royal Society of Chemistry

Show your students that STEM is ‘for them’ through live Chats with working scientists!

“The best thing about I’m a Scientist is the sheer number of students who get that 1-to-1,

personal experience.”- Karen Lee, teacher

In March 2022, show your students science outside of the classroom with I’m a Scientist,

Get me out of here.

Show every student that STEM is something ‘for them’ by connecting them with scientists

in online, instant messaging-style Chats in the Molecule Zone. Every student has an

equal voice in text-only Chats with a diverse range of scientists that’s sure to get the

classroom buzzing.

Take part with your classes

Book a live Chat at a time to suit you. Take part as much or as little as you like, as many

times as you like. No audio or video kit is required, just an internet connection and a web

browser.

Taking part is free for UK state-maintained schools thanks to funding from ScotCHEM

and the Royal Society of Chemistry.

Sign up to take part.

Can’t find the answer to your question? Email support@imascientist.org.uk