Incoming Message – film about ‘text’ bullying

‘Incoming Message’ is a 10-minute film commissioned by Orange (the mobile phone / broadband provider) that follows the story of a case of text bullying and the consequences for all those involved.

It includes some very positive messages for young people. In particular that they are not alone and that there are people and organisations that can help to stop others hurting them.

This film is useful to support the following CfE Experiences and outcomes at Level 2…

‘I am developing my knowledge and use of safe and acceptable conduct as I use different technologies to interact and share experiences, ideas and information with others.’

TCH 2-08a

…and Level 3…

By considering ways to protect technological devices, I can act safely and responsibly when selecting and using different technologies to communicate and collaborate.’

TCH 3-08a

You can view a preview of the film here: Incoming Message preview (QuickTime).

You can order a full DVD version free of charge. If you are a teacher and would like a copy, please call Orange on 01634 729826 between 8:30am and 6:00pm, or email Orange with your name, the school’s name, address and postcode.