Poetry, animations and art with P2/3.

We have been learning lots about our topic this week.

P2/3 would like to share our learning wordle with you this week…

We have been learning about the cities in danger of rising water levels. We looked for these cities on the world map and looked at some contemporary art where artists had created cities underwater.

Here’s how some children responded to the art work…

We were able to explain how the piece of art made us feel. We had some very deep discussions about art and emotions.

We looked at famous structures in Barcelona, Venice, London, Dublin, Sydney, Rio Di Janeiro and Cape town. We drew these structures and used blue chalk to create an underwater effect.

In digital learning we created our very own fish characters. We will be creating an animation with these next week!

We turned our drawings into 3D models! We will be creating our underwater animations next week. Watch this space….

Our incredible work doesn’t stop there! On Thursday we transformed our list poems into shape poems. Have a look at some of the fantastic work from your children. We were able to make our words look like waves!

Very proud of all of the hard work in P2/3 this week. they never fail to amaze me!
Cant wait to share more with you in the next few weeks.

Miss Cameron and P2/3 x

7 thoughts on “Poetry, animations and art with P2/3.”

1. I have improved a lot in p3 .
    I have had lots of fun.
    I have had so so so so soooooooo much fun.

👩👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💑💅💋👦

1. i love you miss cameron i realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy miss you pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss come back to St Alberts pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss your the best teacher ever.are you gonna visit St Alberts??????????????

1. Hello Laiba,
        I have just received this lovely message from you. I hope you are doing well in P4 even though I know you will be. I miss you all very much!

2. someone pleassssssssssssse replie to me pleassssssssssssssssssssssse, can someone relie to me pleasssssssssssssse, i don’t care who it is jut pleasssssssssssssssssse