St Albert's Family Learning

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Glasgow site

Primary 1 Transition Information

P1-session-June-2nd

Good Morning!

Apologies that we were unable to hold our transition days for our new children & families. However I hope that by now most of your children have been able to visit our grounds either with their nursery or with their families. Please phone the office to arrange an appointment if your child had not had an outdoor visit.

Thank you to all who attended our information zoom meeting last week. I have attached the information PPT for you to view. We hope to do another zoom call next week. Also we will send you a date when you will be able to purchase some of our uniform from school.

I have introduced you to some of our staff on our PPT however our Primary 1 teachers are not confirmed as yet. I will let you know ASAP and I’m hoping we can organise a session for your children to meet their teacher.

Primary 1 will have 3 teachers and 2 Support for Learning Workers. The class will be split into 3 groups and each group will stay with their own teacher. Children will rotate around 3 different learning areas to offer a wider variety of experiences and activities. This is new and exciting for us and you will see this happening in August. I’m sure your children will thoroughly enjoy their experiences.

Any other questions, please give me a phone.

Uniforms will be available to order on Thursday 17th June from 10am – 11am at the school office.  You can also pick up your child’s summer pack then.

Thank you

Karen Kelly

Principal Teacher (Infants/Family Learning)