Holy Cross Primary School

CURAMUS

Google Classroom P7C

Morning everyone,

Hope you had a nice weekend and spent some quality time with your family. I know I am enjoying spending some more time with mine 🙂

I have added you all to Google Classroom – it’s a great way for me to set you some fantastic activities, I will be doing this after Easter. You must use your Glow login which is inside your pack to accept your invitation that I have sent. For now, I have set you a spelling and maths challenge on Sumdog, why not try and see who can complete before Friday?!

Hope you have been doing some exercise, I have been going out cycling with my dad! The PE that is on daily is Joe Wicks, his videos are so good for children to keep active during this time!

I have also seen many tutorials for drawing mastclasses. This link takes you to a video on YouTube showing how to draw Disney characters. Why not try this and upload your pictures to the blog to show me?

Keep yourself safe and I will speak to you all tomorrow!

Miss Smith 🙂 x