Holy Cross Primary School

CURAMUS

P5a’s Learning Log.

Happy Friday! 🙂

Have a read to find out what we have learned and achieved this week…

‘Yesterday we learned about comparative and superlative adjectives. I got a sticker and a CURAMUS stamp because I did really well at it. I’m really proud of myself that I moved up three levels in my book banding and now I am on white’. -Fabia

‘I liked learning about the volcanoes because it gave us so much information. We made a poster and that was quite fun. My partner was Brodi. I liked my reading assessment with Miss Collins because I achieved white and I am one colour away from lime.’- Japhet

‘I liked gym because we learned fitness. It is a load of fun. I liked P.E on Tuesday because I reached two and a half laps of running. I have achieved lime in my book banding book. Today I think I have achieved 100 words right in my common words test ‘ – Brodi

‘I liked when we did the volcano in our Social Studies jotter. I labelled all the different parts.’- Danish

‘I liked learning about volcanoes because I like learning about natural disasters.’- Ibrahim

‘I enjoyed researching about Mount Fuji in the digi hub. It’s not just one volcano, it’s three volcanoes above each other!’- Irfa

‘I loved this week because I won the natural disasters game in gym and I reached lime in book banding. I’m three more colours away from diamond! Also, I’m making a poster about a volcano with my best friend AJ. Also I researched a volcano on Mars. The volcano is three metres taller than Mount Everest’. – Amna

‘We learned about different volcanoes. I like learning about natural disasters’- Ahmad

‘In maths, we learned about converting then doing a sum then converting back’- Sorin ‘

‘I have achieved diamond in my book banding level. Today I enjoyed playing ‘BUZZ’. Fabia was being the teacher. I won the game of ‘BUZZ’ I was against Japhet in the final. I love learning about volcanoes. Also, Mount Fuji is the tallest mountain in Japan.’- Maleeha

‘I liked P.E. because it was so fun. We did fitness games. I really liked it. I really liked learning about volcanoes. We made a volcano poster and it was so fun.’- Naina

‘I have moved up my book banding book by 2 colours’- Rayan

‘In homework club, me and Danish learned about a new app called Keynote. You can make pictures move.’- Inam

‘I enjoyed learning about volcanoes.’ – Robert