Holy Cross Primary School

CURAMUS

What have we learned this week?

‘I have learned about simple past and simple present tenses. I liked the times tables test.’ – Sorin

‘Today I loved decorating the Christmas tree for our class, P5a because it was really fun and I got to organise how the tree went on the altar. It was really fun.’ – Amna

‘I like a spelling test because it helps to spell words correctly.’ – Japhet

‘I enjoyed making the movies. It was a Christmas advert and it was a really fun thing to do.’ – Tahreem

‘I liked the maths assessment. It was a bit tricky but I did well in it.’ – Irfa

‘I liked practising our hymn this week.’ – Ibrahim

”I liked how we learned about Advent and made an Advent wreath.’- Zainab

‘I enjoyed doing the maths assessment test. It was a bit hard and I like challenge.’ – Inam

‘I liked when we went outside and used tally chart to count the vehicles that went past.’- Danish

‘Today Miss O’Neill showed us how to do a magic trick. I love the secrets behind it!’- Fabia

‘I enjoyed doing the maths assessment because I think I got most of them right. It was really challenging but I love challenges!’- Maleeha